Exhumation Services in Kenya x
Montezuma Monalisa Funeral Home Ltd offers single and mass exhumation services nationwide and can work alongside churches, local authorities or as a sub-contractor. The exhumed remains can be re-interred, preserved or repatriated to another country.
Our exhumation team is experienced in operating large projects to tight timescales, either to clear a site for a main contractor, or working as a sub-contractor when major developments are planned which involve the exhuming and re-interment of human remains.
Reasons to Exhume x
There can be many different reasons why an exhumation may be necessary. The relatives of the deceased may request that the remains be moved from the original grave, and transferred to a family plot in the same or different cemetery. It may be desirable to arrange for repatriation, so that the deceased may be buried in a family vault or grave in their country of origin. Alternatively, the family may request that the remains are cremated. Furthermore, exhumations are sometimes requested when the coroner or other legal authority requests a further examination of the remains, or when a cemetery or churchyard is decommissioned due to development or building projects.
These reasons may also include:
• Repatriation of the remains to one’s birth place in another community, province or country.
• Reinterment of the remains in a family plot in another section of the cemetery.
• Relocation of the remains to a cemetery in another community, province or country where the family has established a permanent residence.
• Relocation of the remains of a war veteran from a common grave to an interdenominational plot dedicated as an honored place for Veterans.
• Scatter previously interred cremated remains.
• Conduct additional forensic investigations.
• Determine the identity of the remains by DNA testing.
For Exhumation Services in Kenya feel free to contact Montezuma Monalisa Funeral Home.